描述病情和预约医生英语对话(医生病人英语口语对话)

生病和吃饭一样平常。生病了还是要看医生的。在国外,除了急诊,去医院之前都需要预约医生。今天,边肖主要与你分享预约医生看病的英语口语对话,希望能对你有所帮助!

描述病情和预约医生英语对话(医生病人英语口语对话)

预约医生看病的英语口语对话

A: I need to make an appointment to see Dr. Taylor.

A:我需要预约和泰勒医生的见面。

B: Are you already a patient of Dr. Taylor?

B:你已经是泰勒医生的病人了吗?

A: No, this is the first time I've been seeing him.

A:不是,这是我第一次见他。

B: What kind of appointment is this?

B:这次是哪种类型的预约?

A: It's for my annual physical.

A:是我的年度体检。

B: Can you tell me what insurance you have?

B:你能告诉我你有什么样的保险吗?

A: I have Blue Cross.

A:我有蓝十字的保险。

B: The earliest appointment I can give you is Wednesday, September 3 at 10 in the morning.

B:我能给你安排的最早预约是9月3日星期三早上10点。

A: That works for me.

A:那很合适。

B: Please bring in your health insurance cards when you come in on that day.

B:你那天过来的时候请把你的医疗保险卡带来。

A: Will you send me a reminder in the mail?

A:你会发邮件提醒我吗?

B: If you give us your phone number, we will remind you the day before.

B:如果你给我们留下电话号码,我们会提前一天提醒你。

预约看医生的英语情景对话

A: 您好,我想知道王医生明天早上十点钟能给我看病吗?

B: 不好意思,恐怕明天她都没空。

A: 那后天早上十点钟呢?

B: 她直到下午三点钟才有空档,除非有人取消预约。

A: 那四点可以吗?

B: 可以的,她那时不忙。

A: 谢谢您。

B: 不客气。

A: Hello, I wonder if Dr. Wong could see me at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

B: Sorry, I'm afraid that she won't be free tomorrow.

A: What about 10 a.m. the day after tomorrow?

B: She won't be available until 3 p.m, unless there's a cancellation.

A: Would 4 p.m. be convenient?

B: Yes, she is free then.

A: Thank you.

B: That's all right.

描述病情和预约医生英语对话(医生病人英语口语对话)

预约医生的英语对话

A:Will Dr.Terry be able to see me tomorrow?

A:明天特里大夫能给我看病吗?

B:Sorry, he's got a rather full day tomorrow.

B:抱歉,明天他一整天都排满了。

A:How about Tuesday?

A:星期二怎么样?

B:Tuesday is not good. I'm afraid he's busy at that time, too.

B:恐怕星期二也不行,他抽不出时间。

A:Can you make it some other time?

A:你能安排在其他时间吗?

B:Yes, I can. How about 9:00 Wednesday?

B:可以,星期三上午9点怎么样?

A:Well, I'll be there in time.

A:好的,我按时去。

预约医生的英语口语对话

A:Do you think Dr.York could see me tomorrow before 10:00?

A:明天10点以前约克大夫能给我看病吗?

B:I'm afraid not before midday.

B:中午以前恐怕不行。

A:Is 12:30 any good?

A:12点半行吗?

B:Sorry again, but I'll ring if somebody cancels.

B:再次抱歉,不过如果有人取消了预约,我会打电话通知你的。

A:How about 1:30 p.m.?

A:下午1点半怎么样?

B:Yes, he's free then. You'll be here on time.

B:可以,那时他有空,你得准时到这里。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2022-11-27 20:00:05
下一篇 2022-11-28 00:00:06

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注