商务谈判还盘对话英语(商务英语还盘情景对话)

1 商务 英语 还盘对话范文

The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利。下面介绍商务英语还盘对话范文,希望可以帮助到您。

商务谈判还盘对话英语(商务英语还盘情景对话)

句式1:You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.

等到市场波动停止时,你们可以很快赚取大笔利润。

A: We hope you can reduce the price.

我们希望你方降价。

B: This price is workable.

这个价格是可行的。

A: But with this price it is hard for us to push the sale in our market.

但是以这个价格买入,我们很难扩大销售。

B: You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.

等到市场波动停止时,你们可以很快赚取大笔利润。

句式2:The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.

目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利。

A: How can it be stopped?

怎么样才能停止呢?

B: The present market situation is on the onward.

目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利。

A: We still face risks.

但是我们仍旧面临风险。

其他表达法:

在贸易中承担风险是不可避免的,但是可以借助对今后走势的分析来处理还盘。

The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must find it very competitive.

我们的皮带报价比去年的低,你们一定会觉得我们的价格很有竞争力。

Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我们的产品很有竞争力,所以你们一定会有利润的。

2讨价还价商务英语对话

A:What do you think of our price?

A:你认为我们的价格如何?

B:Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't It?

B:你们的价格已经大幅度上涨了,不是吗?

A:Yes. We regret we cannot maintain our original price. Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the price of our products accordingly.

A:是的。很遗憾我们不能保持原价了。由于原材料价格 上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做出相应的调整

B:l agree with you there, but your price is unreasonable.

B:这我同意,但是你们的价格是不合理的。

A:l don't think so. You must compare our price with that of other export houses. I'm sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price level.

A:我不这么认为。你必须比较一下我们的价格和其他出 口公司的价格。我确信我们提出的价格符合市场价 格。

B:l don't think we'll be able to pay the price. To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .

B:我认为我们不能支付那个价格。为了达成这笔生意, 你们至少应该将价格降低3%。

A:I’m afraid that there is no room for any reduction in price.

A:恐怕没有再减价的余地了。

B : Don't you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales and more profit?

B:我认为从长远考虑,公道的价格会增加销量,从而得到 更多的利润,难道你不这么认为吗?

A : We've already cut down our price to cost level.

A:我们已经把价格降到成本价了。

B:ls that all?

B:只能这样了吗?

A:Yes,this is the best we can do.

A:是的,这是我们的最低价了。

B:I'm sorry we can't handle the price you offered.

B:很抱歉我们无法接受你们提髙的价格。

3商业保险商务英语对话

A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.

A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你谈谈保险的问题。

B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.

B:—点也不介意,请说吧。

商务谈判还盘对话英语(商务英语还盘情景对话)

A:What do your insurance clause cover?

A:你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?

B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.

B:有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险。

A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?

A:如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负 责投保哪些险别?

B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.

B:—般说来,我们只投保水溃险。

A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?

A:除水溃险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如:提货不着 险,重量、保鲜和雨水险。

B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.

B:是的,如果买主想投保此类险别,我们将给他们安排投 保。

A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.

A:我想这额外的保险费将由买方支付。

B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.

B:是的,按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主要求投保。

4检验货物商务英语对话

A:Shall we get down to the inspection?

A:我们来讨论检验问题吧。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A : Since this is the first time you purchase from us.

A:因为这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很乐意听一 下你对检验的意见。

B : These goods are not allowed to import to China without our legal inspection.

B:这些货物不经过我国的法定检验不准进口到中国。

A:Then how can I arrange for the deal?

A:那么我该怎样来安排这笔买卖?

B:You can send in your samples first for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to China.

B:你们可以先寄来样品进行法定检验。一旦获准,货物 即可装运到中国。

A;That’ll be too long a time.

A:这样办时间太长了

B:The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.

B:另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到 保税区。

A:That's terrific.

A:那太好了。

B:ln fact, it’s also very convenient for us.

B:实际上对我们也很方便。

A : I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you very much for your help.

A:我就去安排这笔买卖。非常感谢你的帮助。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2022-09-24 20:00:02
下一篇 2022-09-25 00:00:02

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注