商务英语谈判保险对话(关于保险的商务谈判英语对话)

1 商务 英语 关于保险的对话

If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?下面介绍商务英语关于保险的对话,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语谈判保险对话(关于保险的商务谈判英语对话)

A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.

A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你谈谈保险的问题。

B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.

B:—点也不介意,请说吧。

A:What do your insurance clause cover?

A:你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?

B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.

B:有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险。

A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?

A:如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?

B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.

B:—般说来,我们只投保水溃险。

A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?

A:除水溃险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如:提货不着 险,重量、保鲜和雨水险。

B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.

B:是的,如果买主想投保此类险别,我们将给他们安排投 保。

A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.

A:我想这额外的保险费将由买方支付。

B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.

B:是的,按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主要求投保。

#zs##@#商务英语对话分段保险ze#

句式1:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.

我们为你们保陆地险。

应用对话:

A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods?

你们推荐什么样的保险?

B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.

我们为你们保陆地险。

A: OK.

好的。

句式2:But you will pay the additional premium.

但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。

应用对话:

A: But you will pay the additional premium.

但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。

B: Oh, our exporters always pay all the premiums.

噢,我们的出口方一向支付所有的保险费用。

A: But we offer you a special price.

但是我们给你们报了特价。

B: We have to think about this term.

我们要考虑一下这个条款。

必选的基本险按重要性排列为FPA.(平安险 Free from Particular Average)、WPA(水渍险 With Particular Average)和AR(一切险 All Risks)。

其他表达法:

We shall insure the goods on your behalf.

我们将为你方的货物保险。

We can insure the procelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium, all the additional premium will be for your account.

我们为你方的瓷器花瓶保险,但是由于保险费用很高,其余的所有保险费用将由你方支付。

3商务英语分析品质对话

A:I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting A-l quality.

A:我可以保证,如果你购买我们的产品,品质一定是一流 的。

B:I’ve looked at your units, and am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.

B:我已经看了货,也很满意。你们的产品品质都远在标 准之上。

商务英语谈判保险对话(关于保险的商务谈判英语对话)

A:We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We won't sacrifice quality for quick profits.

A:我们投入了大笔财力,就是要保证我们的品质胜人一 筹。我们不会为了赚钱而降低品质的。

B:Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.

B:我们很想与贵公司商谈订单的事,只要贵公司方便,我 们随时可以开始。

A : That's great, I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotations ready for you by tomorrow morning.

A:太好了!能一起合作,我真的很高兴。最迟明天早上, 我就会把报价单准备好。

B:Fine. As well,would you mind if I asked to see the Loyd's surveyor report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.

B:好!还有,你可以让我看一下你们的劳依兹鉴定人报 告书吗?我可能还有几个关于品质分析的问题想问问。

4商务英语折扣佣金对话

A:We do business on commission basis.

A:我公司是按照佣金的规矩做生意的。

B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.

B:我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .

A:我公司通常收取10%的佣金。

B:lt's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.

B:太髙了。如打进价格,商品很难销售。

A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?

A:那么贵公司给多少佣金?

B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10 000 sets, well give you 5% commission.

B:如果贵公司订货超过10 000只,我公司给贵公司5%的 佣金。

A:The season for your goods is over. Well spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.

A:销售季节已过,我公司将花很多钱促销。

B:We’ll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in pushing the sales

B:我公司再给贵公司1%以补偿贵公司的促销费用。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(2)
上一篇 2022-08-08 00:00:02
下一篇 2022-08-08 07:48:39

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注