商务英语接待客户英文对话(商务英语对话拜访客户)

1 商务 英语 接待客户对话

Mr. Johnson is on his way to the office. He had just called and asked you to wait a minute.约翰逊先生正在来办公室的路上。他刚打电话来, 请您稍等一会儿。下面是商务英语接待客户对话相关内容,希望可以为您带来帮助。

商务英语接待客户英文对话(商务英语对话拜访客户)

A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

早上好,先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

B:Good morning, I have an appointment with Mr. Johnson at 10:00

早上好,我和约翰逊先生约好今天上午十点见面。

A:Excuse me, sir, but are you Mr. Richard of World Trading Company?

恕我冒昧,先生,您就是世界贸易公司的理查德先生吧?

B:Yes. That’s right.

是的,你说得对。

A:I’m sorry, Mr. Richard. Mr. Johnson is on his way to the office. He had just called and asked you to wait a minute.

很抱歉,理查德先生。约翰逊先生正在来办公室的路上。他刚打电话来, 请您稍等一会儿。

B:Well, I’ll wait.

好的,我等一会儿。

A:Would you like something to drink, sir? Do you prefer coffee or tea?

先生,您想喝点什么?咖啡还是茶?

B:Thank you. Coffee, please.

谢谢,给我杯咖啡。

A:Here you are, Mr. Richard. This is the cream and this is the sugar. If there’s anything else you’d like, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

您的咖啡,理查德先生。这是奶油,这是糖。如果还需要其他东西,请别客气告诉我。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

2接待客户商务英语对话

您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

For example:

A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你。

请让他进来。

Please send him in.

For example:

A: Mr. Green,Mr. White is here.格林先生,怀特先生来了。

B: Please send him in.请让他进来。

这边请。

This way please.

For example:

A: This way please.怀特先生,这边请。

B: Thank you very much.非常感谢。

您预约了吗?

Do you have an appointment?

For example:

A: Do you have an appointment?您预约了吗?

B: I'm afraid not.恐怕没有。

他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?

When is it convenient for him to see me?

For example:

A: When is it convenient for him to see me?他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?

B: I think you'd better leave your card here, and I will contact you later. Is that OK?

我想您最好留下您的名片,迟些时候我再和您联系。这样可以吗?

这件事是私事。

My business is personal.

For example:

A: Would you tell me what you wish to see him about?

能告诉我您见他有什么事情吗?

B: My business in personal.这件事是私事。

能给他留张字条吗?

Will you please write him a note?

For example:

A: Will you please write him a note?能给他留张字条吗?

B: That's a good idea.这个主意不错。

你在等李先生吗?

Are you expecting Mr. Lee?

For example:

A: Are you expecting Mr. Lee?你在等李先生吗?

B: Yes, it is for 2:00,but I'm a little early.

是的,我约好2点,但是我来早了一点儿。

3接待外宾英语对话

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from the United States?

A:请问您是美国来的格林先生吗?

B:Yes, I am.

B:是的。

商务英语接待客户英文对话(商务英语对话拜访客户)

A:We are glad you could come, Mr. Green. Is this the first time that you come to China?

A:很高兴您能来,格林先生。这是您第一次来中国吗?

B:No. I've been to China three times.

B:不,我来过中国三次了。

A:Which cities have you been to?

A:您去过哪些城市?

B:Well, I've been to Beijing and Shanghai. But it’s the first time I come to Nanjing.

B:我去过北京和上海。但这是我第一次来南京。

A:I hope you will have a good time here. Mr. Green, this is Mr. Li Lin. Xiao Li, this is Mr. Green from the United States.

A:希望您在这里过得愉快。格林先生,这是李林先生。小李,这是美国来的格林先生。

C:Nice to meet you, Mr. Green. I am the manager of the International Business Department. Welcome to our bank.

C:很高兴见到您,格林先生。我是国际业务部的经理。欢迎来我行。

B:Thank you. I'm very pleased to be here.

B:谢谢。我很高兴来这里。

4外贸人接待客户常用口语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2022-12-29 20:00:02
下一篇 2022-12-30 00:00:07

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注