过海关英语口语情景对话(关于外国过海关的对话)

如果你想出国,那么海关是你必须通过的地方。东南亚也行。一些欧美海关会用英语问一些简单的问题。这是出国过海关英语口语对话.让我们来看看:

【出国过海关英语口语对话】

过海关英语口语情景对话(关于外国过海关的对话)

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business。

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days。

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

Henry: Alright。

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you。

亨利:谢谢。

【过海关英语简短对话】

A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.

B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.

A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?

B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.

A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?

B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.

A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.

B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.

A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?

B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

过海关英语口语情景对话(关于外国过海关的对话)

【过海关的英语对话2人】

A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。

B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?

A: Yes. Just this coconut.

A:是的。只有这个椰子。

B:Where did you get it?

B:您从哪儿拿来的?

A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。

B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。

A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。

B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。

B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。

【出国过海关简单英语对话】

A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。

B: This one. 这个。

A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?

B: Two weeks. 两个星期

A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?

B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。

A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?

B: For Business. 商务旅行。

A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(1)
上一篇 2022-11-30 00:00:08
下一篇 2022-11-30 10:00:02

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注