常用外贸英语900句(关于外贸的英语常用口语)

1外贸 英语 常用句子(一)

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。下面整理了更多外贸英语常用句子,希望对您有帮助。

常用外贸英语900句(关于外贸的英语常用口语)

1.Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern partof our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

2.We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

3.This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

4.There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。

5.There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。

6.There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。

7.Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

8.They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

9.Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

10.They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

11.Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

12.We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

13.Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

14.We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

15.We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

16.According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

17.We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

18.According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnoveryou could fulfill? 据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

19.The market situation is not known to us. 我们还不了解市场情况。

20.Your market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。

21.There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。

2外贸英语常用句子(二)

Will you please tell the quantity yourequire so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We''d like to know what you can offer aswell as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to makedelivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over aperiod of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of paymentterms you''ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliestpossible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of yourrubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties specifications and price and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about thevarieties、quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

3外贸英语常用句子(三)

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China NationalTextiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire aboutare not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

常用外贸英语900句(关于外贸的英语常用口语)

In the import and export business,we often make inquiries at foreignsuppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges,a representative of the Japanese companypaid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry atpresent.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us toreply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we''ve already made an inquiryabout your articles,will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation receivedthe inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

4外贸英语常用句子(四)

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

No doubt you''ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须通知货物的规格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn''t agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We''re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2022-11-27 10:00:02
下一篇 2022-11-27 10:08:36

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注