A: Tony, I think we spend too much. B: Really? So where do you think we can save more money? A: Well, we could eat in more. That 400 Yuan for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants. B: That's a good idea, and you like to cook.What about the books? A: N0，I need my hooks. B:Come on. if we save more money we can retire earlier, and you will actually have time to read all those hooks you buy. A: Well, what about the 200 Yuan spent on a pair of trousers? You could have gotten something for less. B: Ok. Let's compromise, if you agree to only spend 100 Yuan on hooks, I will agree to only spend 120 Yuan for my next pair of trousers. A: All right. That's sounds fair.
A:托尼，我觉得我们花得太多了。 B:是吗?那么你觉得我们可以在哪些方面省点钱呢? A:嗯.我们可以多在家里吃饭。400元的娱乐费多数都是花在餐馆了。 B:这个主意挺好，而且你也喜欢做饭。那么书呢? A:那个不能省.我得买书。 B:算了吧.如果我们能多存点钱，那么我们就可以早点退休.你也就有时间看完你买的那些书啦。 A:那么你200块钱买的一条裤子呢?你可以买件更便宜的。 B:好了.我们妥协吧。如果你同意买书只用100元的话，我同意下一条裤子只月120元。 A:好的。这样听起来很公平。
1. I think we should save unnecessary expenses.我觉得我们应节省不必要的开支。
2. Every month John salts way half of his pay.每个月约翰都要节省一半开支。
3. I think we should cut down unnecessary expenses.我觉得我们应该减少不必要的开支。
4. In order to save money, they moved into a smaller, more wretched flat.为了节省开支，他们搬到一个更小、更简陋的住所.
5. I'm getting short of money. I have to draw in my expenditure.我缺钱，得节省开支。
6. The number of employees is being whittled down in order to reduce costs.为节省开支，大量员工正逐渐被裁员。
7. Alexander is saving to buy the computer.为了买计算机，亚历山大在节省开支.
8. Mary have to scrimp and save to pay for her holiday.玛丽必须节省开支以支付度假的费用。
9. If you move to a smaller office, you will reduce your overheads.如果你搬到小一些的办公室，就可以节省开支。
10. You will have to pull in if you want to escape bankruptcy.如果你想避免破产，就必须节省开支。
11. The result will please you and save you money.此举将会使您满意，并能为您节省开支。
12. Where do you think we can save more money?你觉得我们可以在哪些方面节省更多的钱呢?