1、在广州交易会 At Guangzhou Fair
A:Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?
史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?
B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 16 hours to get here.
只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。
A:You must take a rest today.
你今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。
2、让我帮你拿行李 Let Me Help You with Your Luggage
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?
对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗?
B:Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.
我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.
你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。
A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.
你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
重点句子:
I do n't feel up to such a long journey .
我不能胜任这样的长途旅行。
Let 's sit down and take a rest for a while .
我们坐下来,少憩片刻吧。
Let 's sit down and take a rest .
我们坐下来,歇歇脚吧。
He simply refused to take a rest .
他就不肯歇一歇。
Noah is a tremendous help with fund-raising .
诺亚在募集资金方面出力不小。
The government helped with materials and money .
政府以材料和资金加以扶持。