餐厅英语口语情景对话(英语情景对话吃晚饭)

在西餐中,通常有几种菜肴,如点菜前的开胃菜/前菜、主菜、甜点和饮料。那么你怎么知道如何用英语点餐呢?这是吃饭英语口语情景对话,让我们来看看:

【吃饭英语口语情景对话】

餐厅英语口语情景对话(英语情景对话吃晚饭)

Mom, what's for lunch?

妈妈,午饭做什么吃?

Rice and fired chicken.

米饭和炸鸡。

Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?

你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?

Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind?

当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?

Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

服务员,能过来一下吗?

Yes, is there something wrong?

好的,有什么问题吗?

I'm hungry, let's get something to eat

我饿了,去吃点东西吧。

Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?

我也饿了,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?

Can I take your order now, Madam?

想好点什么了吗,女士?

Yes, what would you recommond?

是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

Would you like to order now,madam?

女士,想好要吃什么了吗?

Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。

Would you like to have some more?

你要再吃一些吗?

No, thanks. I've had enough.

不,谢谢。我够了。

Well it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?

这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?

Well you have to try Peking duck.

你应该试试北京烤鸭。

What do you usually have for breakfast?

你早餐通常都吃什么?

I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.

我早餐通常都吃牛奶和面包。

Mom,I hate eating vegetables!

妈妈,我讨厌吃蔬菜!

I understand.But you have to eat that.

我明白,但是你必须要吃。

It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?

该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?

I've always got room for something sweet!

只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.

What would you like for dessert?

你想要点什么甜点?

What do you have?

你这儿有什么?

【去吃饭的英语对话】

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

【餐厅吃饭英语对话】

餐厅英语口语情景对话(英语情景对话吃晚饭)

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

【吃饭点餐的英语对话】

Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?

Charles: One.

查理斯:一位。

Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。

Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?

Charles: Yes please.

查理斯:是的。

Waitress: What would you like to drink?

女服务员:你想喝点什么?

Charles: What do you have?

查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?

Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。

Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

查理斯:那来瓶水吧。

Waitress: What would you like to eat?

女服务员:您想吃点什么?

Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2023-03-12 19:30:11
下一篇 2023-03-12 20:00:09

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注